PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
This policy covers services to consumers and payments online for all Websites that form the Network of SOMA Ministry and its practitioners.
This policy forms part of the regulation of the business relationship between you (the Consumer) and us (SOMA Ministry). When you buy from any of the websites that form the network of SOMA Ministry, you agree to be bound by this policy.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Services. If you are under 18, please ask an adult for help with your purchase.
Your payments with SOMA Ministry are secure! We collect payment information through MoonClerk, which is securely transmitted directly to Stripe without it passing through our servers. MoonClerk is ISO/IEC 2700 and SOC 2 compliant. This assures your information is being secured using the highest in industry standards.
To access MoonClerk’s security policy visit https://www.moonclerk.com/privacy-policy/
Our address is: 568 Cochise Crescent Mississaug, ON L5H 1Y2
In this policy:
“Card” means any Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express credit card details or debit card details provided to SOMA Ministry by a Consumer in order to pay for any Services.
“Consumer” means any natural person who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for purposes which are outside his business;
“Content” means any material in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
“Installment” means an installment required in relation to a Payment Plan.
“Material” means content of any sort posted by you on Our Website
“Our Website” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports this Website or any other Website that forms SOMA Ministry including associated social media pages.
“Payment Plans” means payment for the Services made by monthly (or other periodic) installments.
“Services” means any of the services and products or programs we offer for sale on our Website and include generally available updates and support services so far as specified for each service.
Price, payment and service provision
1. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our Website. If that happens, we will not provide the Services until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
2. All services are billed in USD.
3. You agree to pay the charge/s for the Services, from the bank account or credit card information for which you have or will have supplied to us.
4. Upon selecting the Service, Consumers will be directed to a sales or payment page whereby payment details are provided. Once completed, Consumers will receive a payment confirmation through their nominated email account. Upon checking out the Consumer will be required to check a box stating they agree to the payment policy and terms and conditions of SOMA Ministry.
5. Payment Plans are available and are billed in advance according to the relevant payment due dates. You authorize us to arrange withdrawal of funds on this card at each payment due date (or afterward if the payment is past its due date) without further reference to you. Other payment can be made through various other payment portals at your request.
6. If you have purchased a Service that is on a scheduled Payment Plan, you agree that you are obligated to pay the Payment Plan off in full according to the schedule listed on the order form/order confirmation.
7. For all payments, you must ensure there are sufficient funds available through the use of your nominated Card or account to allow the payment to be charged when it is due. You agree to notify us promptly in writing if the nominated Card or account specified in any Plan that forms a part of this agreement or any other card you nominate to us as a means of making payment is cancelled, suspended, due to expire or otherwise ceases to be a means by which we may collect payments while payments remain owing. In this case, you must immediately nominate another card or pay the outstanding balance of installments and all other monies payable under this agreement.
8. Payments may not be postponed. Please assure that you have money in your account on the day your payment is set to draft to avoid incurring additional fees. We may postpone payments at our discretion for extenuating circumstances. If you have extenuating circumstances you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to your payment being drafted with your request. Any approved payment postponement will incur a $25 fee that will be applied to the postponed payment and be deducted when it drafts.
9. Any non-cleared payment attempt will incur a $25 late payment fee per payment attempt. Please be advised that payments attempt again automatically by our billing system and will attempt 4 times total before your payment plan is cancelled. Contact email@example.com ASAP if you have any payment issue.
10. Any payment plan that is cancelled and needs to be reinstated will incur an additional $50 fee for reinstatement.
11. In the event that you default on the payment of any installment under a Payment Plan, we will attempt to once again debit any monies owing from your Card as soon as reasonably practicable and make contact with you via your nominated email regarding the outstanding monies.
12. In addition to paragraph 7 above, in the event that you default on any Installment under a Payment Plan we may restrict, deny or remove access to your services whilst any overdue amounts remain outstanding.
13. You agree to indemnify SOMA Ministry and its officers, agents and employees in respect of any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense, outgoing or payment (including legal expenses (on a full indemnity basis)) arising from or relating to breach by you of these terms or any applicable law or regulation in connection with the purchase or payment plan of this product.
14. Our Services may be provided by email / made available for you to download / in the way we have explained in our Website or online through social media platforms.
15. You may not share or allow others to use the Services in your name.
We do not offer refunds. If at anytime you decide to cancel your subscription and/or payments, you will lose access to your program within 24 hours. This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that you have a genuine and valid complaint about the way we have provided the Services to you.
All payments are non-refundable and should you not be able to participate or choose not to participate in the program or offering that you purchased you will NOT receive a reimbursement for any payments received.
Execution of your payment plan is a contract to pay all payments on the plan. Plans may not be canceled even if you chose not to participate in the service.